Thursday, October 05, 2006

About the Secretariat

And I know that people might be wondering about who the heck we think we are, sending in-your-face emails and prospectuses and flinging botheration all around (if you're that company exec I accidentally slammed a door into, please don't let it stop you from helping build public libraries!!! Think of the children!) :

I'm (the webperson) still working on the Secretariat page. The reason why it's not up yet is because whenever we meet, we usually get bogged down talking about con details and why we still don't have money so writing down our profiles inevitably gets forgotten (or we decide that eating is more important). So there's a Secretariat directory with our real names and contact numbers which I'm posting to the site (or you can email us about it--it's also included in the hard copy of the RodCon prospectus) but no complete profile write-up as yet.

Basic stats--

I'm Tin (my complete name is kind of embarrassing and ponderous), I'm in charge of marketing, a little bit of programming, and the Read or Die and RodCon 2007 websites. Not a very interesting person otherwise. I work as a researcher and I like, well, reading. I also write a little but it's pretty embarrassing writing too. I studied in UP. I run--after a fashion--a small independent press called Quatre Gats. I'm interested in a lot of things but mostly I... like reading.

I'll let the other staff members speak for themselves. :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home